This guide describes all the necessary steps to uninstall Regroover Pro from a Mac computer.
Step 1: Deactivate Product
Before uninstalling any accusonus product from your system, please make sure that you have deactivated it in order to use the license in another system. If you have any queries about the deactivation process, please consult the Product Deactivation guide here.
Step 2: Delete Plug-in files
- Go to /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
- Delete RegrooverPro.component
- Go to /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST
- Delete RegrooverPro.vst
- Go to /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins
- Delete RegrooverPro.aaxplugin
Optional: Delete Support files
- Go to ~/Library/Application Support/Accusonus
- Delete RegrooverPro folder
Remove this folder only if you are not going to re-install Regroover in this system.