Step 1: Deactivate Product
Before uninstalling any accusonus product from your system, please make sure that you have deactivated it so you can use the license in another system. If you have any queries about the deactivation process, please consult the Product Deactivation guide.
Step 2: Delete Plug-in files
In order to uninstall Rhythmiq from your macOS system, you will need to delete the plugin files from their folders.
- Go to /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
- Delete Rhythmiq.component
- Go to /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST
- Delete Rhythmiq.vst
- Go to /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3
- Delete Rhythmiq.vst3
Step 3(Optional): Delete Support files
- Go to ~/Library/Application Support/Accusonus
- Delete Rhythmiq folder
Note: Remove this folder only if you will not re-install Rhythmiq in this system.
Need extra help? Contact us!