Before continuing, make sure that you have installed Rhythmiq. If you have completed the installation procedure, you’re ready to move with the next steps and use Rhythmiq in Ableton Live.
Open the Live menu and click on Preferences.
Go to the Plug-ins tab.
To make accusonus plug-ins available in Ableton Live:
- Use Audio Units is On (if you want to use the Audio Unit)
- Use VST Plug-In System folders is On (if you want to use the VST)
- Click Rescan (wait until it completes)
- Close the Preferences window.
Click on Plug-ins. You should be able to see the VST and the Audio Unit folder
- Plug-ins > Audio Unit > accusonus > Rhythmiq
- Plug-ins > VST > Rhythmiq
Tip: If you have many plug-ins installed, you can use Live's Search Bar (or Cmd+F) to find Rhythmiq.
As a Virtual Instrument, you can drag & drop Rhythmiq only in MIDI(Instrument) tracks!