Once you have purchased an accusonus product, you will receive an e-mail with the product key(s), which you can also retrieve any time from the Product Keys tab of your accusonus account.
Accusonus product keys consist of 28 alphanumeric characters as shown below.
There are two ways to activate an accusonus product, Online and Offline. We highly recommend using the Online Activation.
If you prefer to stay offline, or your system does not have an internet connection, please follow the Offline Product Activation guide below.
Offline Product Activation
The first time you open an accusonus product, the Evaluation screen will open.
1) Uncheck I'm Online and click on the Activate button. The Activation screen will open.
2) Enter your product key in the corresponding field and then click Generate.
The Request File will be generated in the folder that you selected. The request file has a filename of the form ProductNameRequestFile.xml
3) Transfer this file to a computer with internet connection (e.g. using a USB stick). Login to your accusonus account and upload the Request File using the Offline activation tab.
4) Click to download the Response file and transfer it back to the offline computer.
The Response file has a filename of the form AccusonusActivationResponseFile.xml
5) Click the Browse button at the bottom of the window to locate and select the Response file you downloaded.
6) Enjoy your product!
The type of your license will also appear on the accusonus toolbar. After the activation, Standard, NFR or Educational label, depending on your license, will appear on it.