No. You can use any sound effect from our SFX Cellar the same way anyone else does; there is no exclusivity in our catalog.
Articles in this section
- What is Content ID?
- Can I use the sound effects I download during the trial period commercially?
- Are the sound effects royalty-free?
- Do I need to credit the creators of the sound effects or SFX Cellar?
- Do I receive exclusive use rights for the sound effects I download?
- How long is my SFX Cellar license valid and what does it include?
- Can I transfer my license?
- What's the difference between the Premium and mp3 plan?
- How does the 14-days trial work?
- Can I cancel my subscription?