Disclaimer: The current ERA version is 5.3.00
So, what’s new in ERA 5?
The newest version features new tools and major engine updates,
- [NEW] Mouth De-Clicker (version 5.2)
- [NEW] Voice Deepener
- [NEW] Voice AutoEQ
- [NEW] Audio CleanUp Assistant
- [NEW] Noise Remover Pro
- [NEW] Reverb Remover Pro
- [NEW] Room Tone Match
- [UPDATED] Reverb Remover
- [UPDATED] Noise Remover
- [UPDATED] De-Esser & De-Esser Pro
- [UPDATED] Voice Leveler
- [UPDATED] Plosive Remover
- [UPDATED] De-Clipper
- [UPDATED] User Interface
- [UPDATED] Coachmarking System
Can I have both ERA 4 and ERA 5 plug-ins in my system?
Yes, of course! ERA Bundle 5 is a completely new product.
1) You can install both ERA Bundles in your system. That way, you will be able to open old projects which include ERA 4 Bundle plug-ins, and start your new projects with ERA 5 Bundle.
2) You may remove all ERA 4 Bundle plug-ins just by uninstalling them from your system and then install ERA 5 Bundle plug-ins.
Are ERA 5 plug-ins compatible with my host?
ERA plug-ins are compatible with several DAWs and NLEs. You can find a list with the fully supported hosts and how to use the plug-ins on the, here.
However, since there are just too many combinations of DAWs and plug-in formats there’s always something we might have not tested. If you don’t see your host above, you can always download the free, fully-functional 14-day trial and see if ERA plug-ins are supported for yourself.
If you encounter any problem, contact us and we would be happy to help.