You’ve just recorded your voice but after the recording playback, it sounds strange. It is a fact that our voice sounds deeper and with more “body” when we are hearing it as we speak.
If you want to improve your voice recording and restore the real-life warmth when hearing your voice, then the ERA Voice Deepener is what you need.
Using the plug-in is super easy:
1) Open your host, create an audio track, and import a voice recording.
2) Insert the plugin in the audio track. Alternatively, drag and drop the plugin on the audio clip you want to process.
3) Just like the rest of the ERA single knob plugins, use the main knob to control Voice Deepener. Increase the processing to make your voice deeper. Moreover, feel free to experiment and add some dramatic processing by moving the knob to high values.
4) Choose the Punchy Mode if you want to make your voice cut through the mix, or be more radio-ready.
5) Use the output slider to control the audio level after the processing and make sure to take advantage of the A/B switch to compare different settings.
That’s it! With a few clicks, your voice will sound as natural as you hear it when you speak. If you want to explore more on ERA Voice Deepener, visit Accusonus Blog!