To confirm compatibility with your Audio/Video editor of choice, please visit our Compatible Audio and Video Editors with ERA plug-ins page.
Below, you can find the OS compatibility charts for the ERA Bundle:
*For Windows: Make sure that your system meets the Windows 11 requirements (compatible editor version and hardware)
**For macOS: Please check if your video/audio editor is also compatible with M1-processors***Although ERA tools are compatible with macOS 10.14.6, since Apple is constantly introducing new updates, compatibility with older versions may change
- Intel Core i7 - 6th generation or higher (For macOS users, we recommend machines later than 2015)
- AMD Ryzen Series 1000 or higher
- M1 (macOS only)
- ERA plug-ins can perform even with 2GB of RAM as a minimum. However, all video/audio editors nowadays require at least 8GB. We highly recommend having at least 8GB of RAM.
- An entry-level dedicated laptop graphics card should suffice for the ERA tools to perform normally in most video/audio editors
- Video Editors like DaVinci Resolve require a strong GPU in order to perform optimally. You can check this page for more information.
- Windows: 700MB
- macOS: 400MB
- Minimum: 800 x 600 for all one-knob plugins, 1280 x 720 for Audio Clean-Up Assistant