Here is a simple guide on how to load ERA Bundle effect plug-ins in Logic Pro X. Follow the steps below to start using them.
1) After the installation, check if the relevant plug-in file/s are correctly installed on your computer. You can verify this by checking the following path for the ERA Bundle binaries.
2) If everything's ok, launch a project in Logic Pro X and create an empty audio track or use one from your project.
3) Open the mixer, which shows the channel strips for your tracks, by pressing the mixer button
4) When the mixer launches, find the audio track that you want to insert your plugin and click on the Audio FX slot to load it.
5) You are ready to repair your audio!
Note: If for some reason, you cannot see ERA-Bundle plug-ins in the Installed Effects list, go to Logic Pro X> Preferences> Plug-In Manager
Select your plug-in and click the Reset & Rescan Selection button at the bottom.