Follow the instructions below to load an ERA plug-in in Final Cut Pro X
1) After the installation, check if the relevant plug-in files are correctly installed on your computer. You can verify this by checking the following location for the ERA plug-in binaries.
2) If everything's installed, please launch a project in Final Cut Pro X, look for the ERA plug-ins in the Installed Effects list and drag n’ drop it over the clip you want to process. ERA plug-ins should be in Effects > Audio > accusonus.
3) Click the mixer icon of the plug-in in the effect panel as shown in the image below to open the user interface:
4) Adjust the processing or any other parameters using the user interface of the plug-in
4) Your plug-in is now activated and you are ready to repair your audio!
Important Note: If you need to access the authorization window (e.x for activation or to sign out from another device), then click on the account icon at the bottom toolbar to open it.
For more information on how to activate an ERA plug-in please refer to How to activate ERA plug-ins.
Note: If for some reason, you cannot see ERA-Bundle plug-ins in the Installed Effects list, open the Final Cut Pro Preferences and go to the General tab.
Click the Validate on Next Launch button and restart Final Cut Pro X.