The Audio Clean-Up Assistant comes with a variety of curated presets. Our engineers have created some high-quality presets to provide a starting point for our users.
To use the presets, click on the Presets dropdown menu, and select your desired preset. Notice that most of the presets are curated based on specific workflows.
If you didn’t find a preset that suits your needs, let us know! We would be glad to help you by suggesting one! Just send us an e-mail including your audio and/or video file.
The initial settings aren’t working for me!
You can still change the settings to better suit your needs.
Can I create my own presets?
You can create your own presets and we highly recommend you to do it, so that you can use a plug-in chain again in future projects!
1) Load your desired plugins to the Audio Clean-Up Assistant.
2) Adjust your settings,
3) Click on the Presets dropdown menu, and select "Save as".
4) Type in a name for your preset, and click "OK".
Now, you can use your own, custom preset, that suits your custom needs!
Can I adjust my preset settings again?
1) Select your preset,
2) Change the settings,
3) Select “Save” from the Presets dropdown menu. This will overwrite your preset with your new settings.
How can I delete a preset?
1) Locate the preset file. The presets location is the following:
2) Select the file you want to delete. The preset file in the example shown above is MyPreset.xml
3) Delete it
Can I transfer a preset to another computer?
Yes. To transfer the preset, follow the same procedure as above.
1) Locate the preset file in the locations listed above.
2) Copy the file on a portable storage device, or send it online via email/online repositories, etc..
3) On the new system, place the file in the respective location, as listed above
4) That’s all! The Audio Clean-Up Assistant will automatically recognize the preset if it has been placed in the correct location.
Note: Custom preset locations are not available at the moment