Starting a trial for one of our products is a very simple process.
1) Download and run the installer for the product that you want.
Most of our products are plug-ins, which means you will need a host application to run them on.
Here are some guides:
- How to open ERA Bundle plug-ins in your DAW or NLE
- How to open Regroover or Beatformer in your DAW
2) After you are finished with the installation, open the plugin in your DAW or NLE host.
The plugin will display the Evaluation screen.
3) Make sure that I'm Online is checked and click the Start trial button
4) Enter the email address and password you use to login into your accusonus account and the plugin will contact our server to activate the product trial to your computer.
5) You are ready to try some cool software! Let us know what you think! :)
You can also use Offline Trial by downloading a license file on a computer that has an internet connection and then transferring that file to an offline computer if needed.
For more information you can always consult our Activation manual.