Yes. Drumatom will not introduce any phase inconsistencies. In fact, reducing leakage can help in correcting time-domain misalignments in hi-hats and cymbals.
Articles in this section
- How will Drumatom help me improve my sound?
- What kind of results should I expect from Drumatom?
- Is Drumatom meant to replace my gates and drum trigger software tools?
- Is the offline analysis of Drumatom really necessary?
- Should I prepare my audio files before loading them into Drumatom?
- Is Drumatom phase-accurate?
- Can I mix Drumatom outputs with my original drum recordings?
- Does Drumatom work for instruments other than drums?
- What if I load a single drum channel? What results can I expect?
- Can I use the Drumatom application without the plugin?