Yes. Drumatom will not introduce any phase inconsistencies. In fact, reducing leakage can help in correcting time-domain misalignments in hi-hats and cymbals.
Articles in this section
- What kind of results should I expect from drumatom?
- Is drumatom meant to replace my gates and drum trigger software tools?
- Is the offline analysis of Drumatom really necessary?
- Should I prepare my audio files before loading them into drumatom?
- Is drumatom phase-accurate?
- Can I mix drumatom outputs with my original drum recordings?
- Does drumatom work for instruments other than drums?
- What if I load a single drum channel? What results can I expect?
- Can I use the drumatom application without the plugin?