Audacity is a free, open source, cross-platform (compatible with both macOS and Windows) audio software and compatible with the ERA Bundle plug-ins.
You can find Audacity installers in https://www.fosshub.com/Audacity-old.html
Important Note: Make sure that you have installed Audacity 2.2.2 in your system, because it's the most stable version.
To load a newly installed ERA Bundle plug-in within Audacity, please follow the steps below:
1) Open a new project in Audacity
2) Go to Effect menu > Add/Remove Plug-ins
3) On the new window, Plug-in Manager: Effects, Generators and Analyzers, find the ERA Bundle plugins in the list
4) Once you find them, select them and press the Enable button
4) Press OK to close the window
5) Select the track you want to process and again go to Effect menu > Add/Remove Plug-ins
This time, ERA-Bundle plug-ins should appear in the Effect menu.
6) Select the one you want and you are ready to process your audio!
Important Note for Windows Users
In Windows, Audacity, as a 32-bit application, is only compatible with 32-bit VST plug-ins, even on 64-bit operating systems.
That means that you have to install the ERA-Bundle 32-bit plug-in.
After the download of the installers, please run ERA-Bundle_32-bit.exe file to install your product and then open Audacity.