To load the newly installed Voice Changer plug-in within Adobe Audition, you can follow these steps:
1) Open a new session in Adobe Audition, go to the Effects menu and select the Audio Plug-in Manager.
2) On the Audio Plug-in Manager window you have to select the VST plug-in folder. By default, accusonus products will be installed to the system's VST plug-in folder, which is typically:
- For Windows, C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins
- For macOS, /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST
3) Under the Available Plug-Ins section click the Scan for Plug-ins button.
Once the scanning is complete, make sure that Voice Changer is enabled and press the 'OK' button to return to the main Adobe Audition view.
Now, you should be able to access the plug-in from within the effects rack, effect menu and multitrack mixer.