To confirm compatibility with your Audio/Video editor of choice, please visit our Compatible Audio and Video Editors with Voice Changer page.
Below, you can find the compatibility charts for Voice-Changer:
*For Windows: Make sure that your system meets the Windows 11 requirements (compatible editor version and hardware)
**For macOS: Please check if your video/audio editor is also compatible with M1-processors
- Intel Core i7 - 6th generation or higher (For macOS users, we recommend machines later than 2015)
- AMD Ryzen Series 1000 or higher
- M1 (macOS only)
- The Voice Changer can perform even with 2GB of RAM as a minimum. However, all video/audio editors nowadays require at least 8GB. We highly recommend having at least 8GB of RAM.
- An entry-level dedicated laptop graphics card should suffice for the Voice Changer to perform normally in most video/audio editors
- Video Editors like DaVinci Resolve require a strong GPU in order to perform optimally. You can check this page for more information.
- Windows: 700MB
- macOS: 400MB
- Minimum: 1280x720