This page contains known issues and workarounds for the latest release of the ERA Bundle. With every new product update, the list below will also be updated, taking out the issues that we've fixed but also adding any new issues that might come up.
Adobe Premiere Pro
- Issue: Voice autoEQ (AU format only) doesn't work as expected in Premiere 2020.
Solution: Prefer using the VST format instead.
- Premiere Pro does not respect reported latency, so the rendered output may have a small amount of silence at the beginning.
- Issue: Avoid using the VST3 format of Audio Clean-Up Assistant while exporting your project.
Solution: Prefer the VST format instead.
Final Cut Pro
- The host will sometimes crash when a plugin is added to an excessive amount of clips.
- Audio Clean-Up Assistant is not fully supported in Final Cut Pro (macOS 10.15) yet.
- Audio Clean-Up Assistant is not supported in Final Cut Pro for Big Sur
- [MacOS Catalina] Editing parameter values through the inspector panel may result in resetting to a previous parameter state.
- Audio Clean-Up Assistant may hang during rendering.
Avid Pro Tools
- Pro Tools may hang when you try to duplicate a track with an Audio Clean-Up Assistant instance already inserted.
- Audio issue when loading Voice Deepener as a multi-mono plug-in on a stereo track in Pro Tools. Prefer a multichannel plug-in instead.
- Avoid using high sample rates and/or small buffer sizes, as this may cause a CPU overload warning.
- Pro Tools may not load a stored project with ERA plug-ins if the computer is not connected to the internet.
- AU versions of all plugins are not fully supported in Audacity. Prefer using the VST versions.
- Issue [Windows Only]: Voice autoEQ may crash Audacity when audio playback is stopped.
Solution: Close and reopen Audacity and everything should work as expected.
- At buffer sizes higher than 2048, real-time processing displays may get laggy.
- Issue: Plug-in resizing may not work as expected.
Solution: Close and reopen the UI window to resolve.
- Prefer large buffer sizes within your host when using ERA plugins, as they can stress out older CPUs.
- [GarageBand] A system overload popup may appear when changing presets or when loading ERA tools within Audio Clean-Up Assistant.