Always search for related articles on the Help Center before contacting support.
When you are contacting our support team through the Contact form be as specific as possible. Explaining the specifics of your issue, request or question in clear terms will eliminate much of the back and forth that normally occurs in a support conversation. The more information we have the better and faster we will be able to help you.
Remember to use the same email address when replying to us. Getting a reply from different email address will definitely slow down our response. If you already have an accusonus account remember to log in before contacting Support. This way we are able to keep better track of our conversation.
Things can also get very technical! Our Support team is here to help with any technical questions you may have. Due to this versatility, providing as much detail as possible helps the support team quickly diagnose and resolve the issue.
Include as much details as possible:
- your product and version
- operating system and version (e.g. Windows 7, macOS 10.13)
- host application and version (e.g. Live 9.7.7, Logic Pro 10.4.3, Premiere CC 2018, Final Cut X 10.4.5, etc.)
- an audio sample (if possible)
- any error messages you are seeing or any crash reports
- any steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot the issue
It’s important for us to know what you think and remember that we value your comments, suggestions and feedback.