Support Team Working Hours
Monday: 10:00 – 18:00
Tuesday: 10:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 10:00 – 18:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 18:00
Friday: 10:00 – 18:00
We aim to reply to all messages within 4 working days.
The best way to get in touch with our Support Team is through our website using the Contact form. Remember to choose the reason you are contacting us, whether it’s related to a product, store, website or account issue or an Educational, Artist/Press or Business enquiry. This way your ticket will be forwarded to the most suitable member of our team.
When you submit your request through the Contact form you’ll receive an automated confirmation within a few minutes. If that doesn’t happen:
- Check your Spam folder
- Try again in case you may have misspelled your email address
When you are contacting our support team be as specific as possible. Explaining the specifics of your issue, request or question in clear terms will eliminate much of the back and forth that normally occurs in a support conversation. The more information we have the better and faster we will be able to help you.
Include as much details as possible:
- your product and version
- operating system and version (e.g. Windows 7, macOS 10.13)
- host application and version (e.g. Live 9.7.7, Logic Pro 10.4.3, Premiere CC 2018, Final Cut X 10.4.5, etc.)
- an audio sample (if possible)
- any error messages you are seeing or any crash reports
- any steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot the issue