Here is a simple guide on how to load ERA Bundle plug-ins in GarageBand. Follow the steps below to start using them.
1) After the installation, check if the relevant plug-in file/s are correctly installed on your computer. You can verify this by checking if the following folder contains the ERA Bundle binaries.
2) If everything's ok, launch a project in Garageband and create an empty audio track.
3) Open the Smart Controls by clicking the corresponding button at the top left of the screen.
4) On the Smart Controls panel, click on the arrow next to the word "Plug-ins" to open the Plug-ins section.
5) Click an empty Effect slot to open the plug-in selector and navigate to Audio Units > accusonus to insert an ERA Bundle plug-in.
6) Select the ERA Bundle plugin you would like to insert and you are ready to repair your audio!