Here is a simple guide on how to load ERA Bundle plug-ins in GarageBand. Follow the steps below to start using them.
1) After the installation, check if the relevant plug-in file/s are correctly installed on your computer. You can verify this by checking if the following folder contains the ERA Bundle binaries.
2) Launch GarageBand and create a new or open a stored project
3) Go to GarageBand > Preferences > Audio/Midi and make sure that you have enabled the use of Audio Unit plug-ins in Garageband.
4) Close preferences and create a New Track.
5) Open the Smart Controls by clicking the corresponding button at the top left of the screen.
6) On the Smart Controls panel, click on the arrow next to the word "Plug-ins" to open the Plug-ins section.
7) Click an empty Effect slot to open the plug-in selector and navigate to Audio Units > accusonus to insert an ERA Bundle plug-in.
8) Select the ERA Bundle plugin you would like to insert and you are ready to repair your audio!
GarageBand Tip: Click the Quick Help Button on the left top corner to enable the coaching tips for the main working areas of the software.