It is possible to use Voice Changer while streaming on Facebook Live by following the workaround process described below.
This can be made possible by opening the plug-in in OBS first.
The process you need to follow to stream on Facebook is:
- Open OBS and go to File > Settings > Stream
- Go to Service and select Facebook Live from the list
- Click Get Stream Key (This will get you to facebook)
- Login to your facebook account
- You’ll be directed to the facebook.com/live/create page
- Click Create Live Stream
- You’ll be directed to a new page
- Click Use Stream Key
- Copy the stream key
- Go back to OBS and paste the key under the Stream Key field
- Click OK
- Click Start Streaming at the bottom right corner
- Go back to facebook and click Go Live (you should also add a title for your live stream)
You can also watch our detailed video showing all the necessary steps.