It is possible to use Voice Changer while streaming on YouTube Live by following the workaround process described below.
This can be made possible by opening the plug-in in OBS.
The process you need to follow to stream on YouTube is:
- Open OBS and go to File > Settings > Stream
- Go to Service and select Youtube - RTMPS from the list
- Go to your Youtube Studio
- Click Go Live at the top right corner
- Go under the Stream tab
- Name your stream and choose your settings
- Click on Create Stream
- Copy the stream key
- Go back to OBS and paste the key under the Stream Key field
- Click OK
- Click Start Streaming at the bottom right corner
You can also watch our detailed video showing all the necessary steps.