It is possible to use Voice Changer while streaming on Twitch by following the workaround process described below.
You will need to open the plug-in in OBS first.
Here you can read our detailed guide on How to open Voice Changer in OBS
The process you need to follow to stream on Twitch is:
- Open OBS and go to File > Settings > Stream
- Go to Service and select Twitch from the list
- Go to your Twitch account
- Go to Dashboard > Settings
- Click Show key
- Copy the key
- Go back to OBS and paste the key under the Stream Key field
- Click OK
- Click Start Streaming at the bottom right corner
You can also watch our detailed video showing all the necessary steps.